The explosive growth of internet-based applications and distributed business network service has made network performance reliability testing by using test protocol analyzer for 100mbps, 1gbps, 10gbps for ethernet local area networks, an essential requirement.
Handheld multi-service network analyzers are capable of testing gigabit ethernet, Y.1588v2, IPTV, VoIP, Wi-Fi and legacy DS-1/DS-3/Datacom transport service & more.
Greenlee multi-service network analyzers help to ensure business services are provisioned correctly at the time of installation, which reduce repeat visits to customer premises.
Handheld multi-service network analyzers are capable of testing 1G & 10G gigabit ethernet to TIMS, depending on LAN/WAN network analyzer chosen, E1/T1 testing, PRI-ISDN testing, layer 1-4 BERT testing, RFC 2544 traffic analysis testing etc.
The network testers can be configured with various optional interfaces as above to perform a variety of tests including advanced ethernet multi stream, VOIP, WI-FI, IPTV.
Key benefits for Greenlee multi-service network analyzer:
- Reduces OpEx by avoiding dispatches and reducing mean time to repair from days to minutes
- Greatly improves visibility at the edge when integrated with Packet Portal
- Increase average revenue per user by eliminating premises visits and solving problems faster from a central location
- Provides affordable access on a massive scale with powerful real-time monitoring and analysis.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots across virtually and network with pervasive on-demand monitoring
- Operational expenses are reduced because of low learning curve for technicians.
The testers are easy to use providing Pass/Fail test reports & direct data output to allow any level of operators to test without much training.
The Multi-service network analyzers field application in both legacy SCADA networks & new generation telco fiber DWDM networks