Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test Machine
All-in-One Contact KIT 3 Ultrasonic and Sonic test measurement Kit is utilized for measurements on concrete, masonry and stone structures based on 1 x 55 kHz transmitter and 2 x 55 kHz receivers, with option for further tomographic elaboration
Conforms to UNI EN 12504-4 ASTM D2845-08 and ASTM C597-02 standards
All-in One system serves the function of ideal field use instrument that is :
- rugged and reliable Ultrasonic & Sonic test equipment .
- with a multichannel controller and
- 2 x receiver probes & 1 transmitter probe (55 kHz default or 20kHz)
- selectable sampling rates from 1OOHz – 10 MHz.
- All acquired signals are displayed, computed and memorized directly on tablet pre-installed software. Connection between All-in One system and tablet is via WiFi.
KIT CONTACT 3: Ultrasonic and Sonic test equipment Kit comprises of:
- CONTACT-APP software for data storage
- 3 nos transducers including 1nos Ultrasonic transmitter T x 55 kHz with 5m cable length and 2nos Ultrasonic receiver R x 55 kHz with 5m cable length
- Test sample, transport bag
- Hammer Transmitter for sonic test ALLINONE
- Android 10" TABLET
- aTom Tomographic elaboration Software
All-in-One Contact 2 is scalable , per user selection, in future to serve the following different types of tests :
- Kit MCHA for checking posts and diaphragms.
- Kit P.I.T for Pile Integrity Test through vibrational methods such as Echo test and admittance