Stanlay is a preferred Ultrasonic NDT Equipments supplier to premier customers in India of a variety of non destructive testing equipment for the application of concrete, asphalt and material testing from the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality portable non destructive test instruments for concrete, asphalt, metal or paper.
The purpose of NDT Instruments is to determine the quality and integrity of materials, components or assemblies without affecting the ability to perform their intended functions.
Our ultrasonic non destructive testing equipment are based on other principles such as ferromagnetic , eddy current based etc can be applied to both old and new structures to evaluate quality of material used in civil constructions. Typical situations where Ultrasonic NDT equipments may be useful are:
Concrete NDT Testing Equipments:
• Quality control of pre-cast units or construction
• Removing precariousness about the acceptability of the material supplied owing to apparent non-compliance with specification
• Confirming or negating doubt concerning the workmanship involved in batching, mixing, placing, compacting or curing of concrete
• Location and determination of the extent of cracks, voids, honeycombing and similar defects within a concrete structure
• Compressive strength of concrete
• Determining the position, quantity or condition of reinforcement
• Concrete Pull off and adhesion testing
Asphalt NDT Equipments:
• Monitoring of asphalt content during the road / pavement making process
Metal NDT Equipments :
• Measurement of material thickness not possible otherwise through standard Vernier caliper or micrometer
• Measurement of material coating thickness
Some of our non destructive testing equipments are as follow:
Rebar Scanner – Stanlay R 660, MT6, Proceq Profoscope, Proceq Profometer 5+ NDT Equipments provides the capability to detect, location of rebar in concrete, measure rebar cover, rebar diameter and significant capability at an economical price.
Concrete Cover Meter – Stanlay Mc8022 NDT instruments provide rebar location, rebar sizing and cover measurement & ideal for onsite usage.
Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Tester – Stanlay Novasonic, Proceq Punditlab Lab+ Non Destructive testing equipments are high performance, microprocessor based UPV devices that measures velocity, transit time & other parameters for evaluating uniformity, cavities, cracks, delimitation & deterioration for determining quality of concrete and other masonry materials.
Digital Concrete Test Hammer – Stanlay Mechanical concrete test hammer, Proceq Silver Schmidt PC/ST, Schmidt Hammer Non Destructive Test Instruments is used for comparative testing, referenced against a concrete with known strength or against a concrete verified as conforming to a particular strength class.
Concrete Moisture Meter – Stanlay V1D1 Moisture meter, Proceq Hygropin, provide perfect solution to identify and monitor moisture in concrete.
Concrete Wall Scanner – Stanlay i520 Multi NDT equipments locates conduits behind walls, floors, and ceilings. It also locates metal as well as live AC electrical wiring.
Give us a call to discuss your Ultrasonic non destructive testing equipment requirement in India