The Surgeflex 15 and 25 cable fault location systems with their 1150 J surge energy provide a standard solution for portable systems.
The basic system comes already fully equipped with integrated battery, inverter/charger and is mounted on an easy to move trolley. For a fixed vehicle mounting, the systems are also available without trolley and internal battery system.
For high flexibility, the systems are equipped with a separately mounted reflectometer cum controller. With the ARM Arc Reflection Method, a powerful tool for the fault location, especially for highly resistive faults is available.
- Easiest operation
- ARM and ICE integrated
- Very compact and rugged design
- Battery operation up to 4 hours
- Weather proof stainless steel housing
Complete fault locating system with:
- DC-Testing up to 15 kV / 25 kV (depending on model)
- Reflection measurement
- ARM-Measurement (Arc reflection method)
- ICE Impulse current method
- Cable tracing (optional)
- Distance and acoustic measurement
- Audio frequency methods (optional)
- Battery and mains operation