The Profometer 5+ cover meter is a sophisticated device for the non destructive location of rebars and for the measurement of concrete cover and bar diameters, using the eddy current principle with pulse induction as the measuring method, as well as detecting the rebar diameter accurately to the millimeter by only one measuring procedure.
The cover meter Profometer 5+ offers the transmission of the measured data to a PC. This supersedes the time consuming business of note taking, allowing the user to focus on the essential. Proceq offers two different models of the Profometer 5+ cover meter, each designed to meet the individual needs of the customer:
Profometer 5+ cover meter Model S (Basic Unit) performs the following functions:
- Locating rebar
- Concrete cover meter
- Storing individual cover values and statistical evaluation
- Determining the bar diameters
The Profometer 5+ cover meter Model Scanlog has all the function of the model S but offers additionally the following features:
- 2-dimensional display of rebar layout
- 2-dimensional display and mapping of concrete cover values
- The cover meter meets the customers' needs for digital rebar location.