Hi Pave GPR: – Hi pave is a multichannel radar system dedicated to fast survey of Pavement
Hi Pave GPR has 8 CHANNEL CONTROLLER; 4 ANTENNAS: 2GHz, 1GHz, 900MHz, 400MHz; INTEGRATED RTK GPS WITH OMNISTAR FOR REAL TIME GPS OVERLAY
Applications of Hi-Pave GPR:
• MEASURE PAVEMENT THICKNESS
• LOCATION OF CRACKS
• ASSESS SURFACE, BASE AND SUBBASE ROAD COURSE
• DETECTION OF WET AREA
• DETECTION OF CAVITIES VOIDS AND DELAMINATION
• AIRPORT RUNAWAY CONDITION ASSESSMENT
FWD is widely used to evaluate pavement structural condition and in selecting optimum pavement maintenance and rehabilitation strategies. FWD is used to achieve fast and repeatable in situ characterization of pavement layer stiffness.
• 150 KN
• VEHICLE MOUNTED FWD
• REAL TIME DATA ACQUISITION
• BUILT IN LAPTOP CRADLE
• GPS INTEGRATED
The Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD) is a non-destructive testing equipment used in pavement engineering for measuring the vertical deflection response of a pavement surface to an impulse load to achieve in situ characterization of the pavement layer stiffness. The dynamic load applied to the pavement surface by the FWD simulates the
magnitude and duration of a single heavy moving wheel.
The FWD utilizes a Load Cell and Geophone deflection sensors for precision measurement of pavement layer stiffness which is used to calculate pavement properties such as:
• Bearing capacity
• E Moduli
• Expected or remaining surface life
• Utilization of the FWD is recommended per IRC 115 – 2014.
• The PaveFWD is offered in both trailer mounted and vehicle mounted options.