Automatic Electrical Glove Boot Tester
CBC-C series systems are fully automatic electrical glove testers. CBC-50C is designed for high-voltage withstand testing carried out with an AC voltage up to 50 kV RMS with the test bath operating upto 15kv for electrical protective equipment and insulated hand tools. Upto 4 rubber insulated gloves or boots can be tested simultaneously.
CBC-50C electrical protective equipment testers are supplied with a range of holders allowing to test a wide range of objects, including: rubber insulating gloves and dielectric safety boots; hand tools with electrical insulation; voltage indicators, discharge rods; insulating mats.
The CBC -50C Automatic Glove & Boot Electrical Test System are able to operate in a fully automatic mode – apply, stabilise and control the output voltage according to the pre-set parameters, as well as fill and drain the test bath using electric pump as part of the test cycle.
Multi Module Design:
The High voltage glove testing equipment comprises of control, high-voltage and measurement units, as well as a separate test bath. Such multi-module design allows an operator to remain at a safe distance away from high-voltage circuit and the test bath.
Digital Control & Monitoring:
- The CBC-50C dielectric glove testers have five pre-set output voltage levels, as well as one user-defined one.
- Test duration is set and monitored via a built-in timer.
- Leakage current is displayed throughout the entire test cycle.
- Upon detecting a breakdown, the system indicates the specific glove the breakdown has occurred in and automatically terminates the test.
CBC - 50C systems include the following operational safety measures:
- Overcurrent protection.
- Short-circuiter on the high-voltage outlet.
- Protective earthing.
- Sulphur hexafluoride gas pressure monitoring in the high-voltage unit (units).
- Emergency stop button.