The SPG 40 is a mobile, multi-functional system for testing, prelocation, pinpointing and converting cable faults in low and medium voltage networks.
The system is directly controlled via CAN Bus by the connected Teleflex SX or via the integrated PLC operating panel. All functions of the system can be easily performed using the rotary encoder. The system supports easy and clear handling, even for inexperienced users. At the same time, the highest degree of safety is guaranteed.
- DC Testing up to 40 kV ARM, ICE and Decay Method integrated
- Operation by VGA Display and single button rotary encoder
- High surge energy for the acoustic pinpointing 1000 or 2000 J
- Surge voltage levels for MV cable 10 ... 12.5 /25 kV or 0 ... 16/32 kV
- Surge voltage levels for lower voltage 0 ... 3/6 kV or 0 ... 4/8 kV
- Integrated safety system
- Depending on the installation, the HV is controlled either by the network and HV control integrated in the device or by a separate HV On/Off box. All function of the system can be easily performed using the selector knob.
- The software support easy and clear handling, even for inexperienced users. At the same time, the highest degree of safety is guaranteed.