The SPX 5-1000 is a portable, multi-functional system for testing, fault conditioning pre- and pinpoint location of faults in low voltage distribution networks.The ignenious pre-location method "ICEplus"offers the operator an easy-to-use tool for pre-locating faults in branched systems, which so far were very difficult to locate. This Test method uses the low frequency component of the impulse signals during a flash-over at the fault point in oredr to determine the distance.
- Complete system for reliable testing, prelocation and pinpointing of faults in LV networks.
- ICEplus technology for T'eed LV distribution.
- Compact and light consruction
- Highest operator comfort for all user levels.
- Highest safety standards.
- ICEplus for the easy and reliable fault prelocation without interference from branches
- High surge energy for pinpointing
- Compact and lightweight construction
- Testing up to 5 kV
- Automatic detection of the breakdown voltage
- Pinpointing with the integrated surge generator 0 … 2 / 4 kV 1000 J
- Pulsed DC for sheath fault pinpointing