The Proceq Pundit Lab is an ultrasonic pulse velocity (UPV) test instrument which is used to examine the quality of concrete. It features online data acquisition, waveform analysis and full remote control of all transmission parameters, along with the traditional transit .
The Proceq Pundit Lab+ offers additional features, such as the possibility to estimate compressive strength (also in combination with a rebound hammer value (SONREB method)), a real time stamp for all measurements, a review list allowing readings to be checked on site without a computer and an integrated gain stage that makes an external amplifier redundant.
Time and pulse velocity measurement, the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab offers path length measurement, perpendicular crack depth measurement and surface velocity measurement. Optimized pulse shaping gives greater transmission range at lower voltage levels. This, coupled with automated combination of the transmitter voltage and the receiver gain,ensures an optimum received signal level, guaranteeing accurate and stable measurements. An integrated waveform display allows manual triggering of the received waveform.
Pundit Link Analysis Software
The windows based software Pundit Link, developed by Proceq SA unlocks the full capabilities of the Pundit Lab, providing the user with:
- Waveform visualization and analysis turning your PC into an oscilloscope
- Interactive adjustment of trigger point On-line data acquisition
- Full remote control of the instrument including programmable data logging functionality
- Export of data to third party applications
- Pundit Lab+ only - creation of conversion curves for compressive strength (exponential, polynomial)
- Pundit Lab+ only - creation of SONREB curves for combined (ultrasonic/rebound value) estimates of compressive strength