Resipod Concrete Resistivity Meter is a fully integrated 4-point Wenner probe, designed to measure the electrical resistivity of concrete in a completely non destructive test. It is the most accurate instrument available, extremely fast and stable and packaged in a robust, waterproof housing.
Concrete surface resistivity meter provides information about the state of concrete structure. It is directly linked to the likelihood of corrosion and the corrosion rate .A direct correlation between resistivity and chloride diffusion rate has been indicated.
The applications include
- Estimation of the likelihood of corrosion
- Indication of corrosion rate
- Correlation to chloride permeability
- On site assessment of curing efficiency
- Determination of zonal requirements for cathodic protection systems
- Identification of wet and dry areas in concrete structure
- Indication of variations in the water/cement ratios within a concrete structure
- Identification of area within a structure most susceptible to chloride penetration
- Correlation to water permeability of rock