Sidekick Plus helps technicians diagnose and troubleshoot problems with twisted pair cable. Using the latest digital technology the Sidekick Plus provides an easy-to-use, feature rich, multifunction test set for today's telecom engineer.
In addition to the standard Sidekick Plus features - Stress Test, Volt-ohm meter (VOM), Loop Current tests, Longitudinal Balance, Transmission and Noise tests, Open Meter, Load Coil detection, Resistive Fault Locate (RFL) and a Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) - we've added a 1 Gigaohm Insulation Resistance test, an optional suite of Wideband Spectrum Analysis tests and an option for VDSL/ ADSL sync and service tests.
- 1 Gigaohm Insulation Resistance
- Advanced Pulse TDR for improved accuracy (Step TDR option available)
- Improved speed of test and menu selection
- Long lasting, Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
Available Now: Wideband Tests Option
- Noise Spectrum Analysis to 30 MHz
- Loss measurements to 4.4MHz
- Reference Tone to 4.4MHz
Coming Soon: Sidekick Plus with Wideband and VDSL / ADSL Sync
- All standard features of Sidekick® Plus with Wideband plus:
- Display of DSL Showtime information
- Error and Alarm detection
- Graphical display of bits-per-tone, signal-to-noise margin, and H-Log data
- Upper layer testing (Ping, Trace-route, HTTP, and FTP)