Concrete Compression Testing Machine
Stanlay digital compression testing machine have been designed to measure strength of concrete which is very important aspect during construction. Our compressive strength testing machine/Cube Testing Machine extremely durable and simple to use by any operator at any level for making quality control testing possible. The unit is compact and useful for site and laboratory applications. The digital machines are provided with a pace rate controller, to enable maintain a constant of loading.
Concrete Compression testing machine conform to IS: 14858(2000) and calibrated with an accuracy of ± 1% as per requirement of IS: 1828 (Class1). The Stanlay Concrete Compression Machine is available in capacity option of 1000KN, 2000KN and 3000KN.
• High stability four column load frame digital.
• Each frame tested for stability and alignment to avoid tension failure during a test and to ensure centre loading.
• Standard Platens cylinders included.
• Variety of optional accessories for cubes, blocks, bricks and flexure test available.
• Motorized hydraulic power pack or pumping unit with rapid approach and automatic overload protection
• Comes standard with safety Guards on all four sides.
• The Complete unit comprises a Loading Unit which is of fully welded.
• The Loading capacity is of 1000KN, 2000KN and 3000KN can be tested using the appropriate spacers.
The Stanlay concrete cube testing machine is available in the following configuration:
(a). Digital Compression Testing Machine with Manual Pace Rate Control
ST 9000 concrete compression testing machine (CTM) series has been designed for simple and reliable test of concrete for its compressive strength….. Read more
(b). Digital Compression Testing Machine with Automatic Pace Rate Control.
ST 9000 DPRC series micro controller based Concrete compression testing machine is based on an intelligent pace rate controller. This facilitates automatic pace rate control, data logging, data printing, load hold etc…. Read more