Automatic Electrical Glove & Boot Tester
CBC-100C glove testers are fully automatic electrical glove & boot tester designed for high-voltage withstand testing carried out with an AC voltage up to 100 kV RMS for electrical protective equipment and insulated hand tools at industrial frequency (f = 50 Hz), with test bath upto 15 kV.
CBC-100C electrical protective equipment tester conducts acceptance and performance electrical tests of protection means used in electrical installations.
The System enables testing the following items:
- dielectric rubber gloves.
- dielectric rubber footwear.
- hand tools with insulated handles (screwdrivers, cutters, pliers, etc.).
The System can be used as a high-voltage installation for testing the insulation of various items (cables, insulators, etc.) with alternating current.
The CBC-100C dielectric high voltage glove testers are able to operate in a fully automatic mode- the supply, stabilisation and control of the test voltage is carried out automatically, while the filling and drainage of the test bath is done by an electric pump.
Multi Module Design:
The High voltage glove testing equipment comprises of control, high-voltage and measurement units, as well as a separate test bath. Such multi-module design allows an operator to remain at a safe distance away from high-voltage circuit and the test bath.
Digital Control & Monitoring:
- The CBC-50 C dielectric glove testers have five pre-set output voltage levels, as well as one user-defined one.
- Test duration is set and monitored via a built-in timer.
- Leakage current is displayed throughout the entire test cycle.
- Upon detecting a breakdown, the system indicates the specific glove the breakdown has occurred in and automatically terminates the test.
CBC systems of 100 C-series include the following operational safety measures:
- Overcurrent protection.
- Short-circuiter on the high-voltage outlet.
- Protective earthing.
- Sulphur hexafluoride gas pressure monitoring in the high-voltage unit (units).
- Emergency stop button